Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Welcome!

If there is one tip that sums up most of pitching, and baseball for that matter, it's that you must always have an open mind and an eagerness to learn more. Store all of the things you are taught because one day that insignificant piece of information that you thought didn't apply to you, might be exactly what you need to get out of that bases loaded jam, or to get that final out.

If you're working with me on the field you will find out quickly that your success is directly related to your work ethic. At every level you benefit only as much as you put into it. I had to work extremely hard my entire career and I expect the same from you. At the same time it is very important to have fun. I love this game and look forward to passing on what I've learned.

Play Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment